Whoever living in Kenya has Kenyan passport holder or other nationalities which are not in the Vietnam Visa from Kenya exemption list that must have Visa to enter Vietnam.
How to get Vietnam Visa from Kenya ?
As mentioned earlier, applying for an e-visa online is one of the easiest and most convenient ways to get a Vietnam visa. Here are more detailed steps on how to apply for an e-visa:
- Visit the official website of the Vietnamese government’s e-Visa system at (https://xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/)
- Click on “For Foreigners” and then select “E-visa Issuance”.
- Fill out the application form with all required information, including your personal information, travel details, and passport information.
- Upload a recent passport-style photo and a scanned copy of the biographical page of your passport.
- Pay the processing fee using a credit card or debit card.
- Wait for the approval letter to be sent to your email within 3-5 working days.
- Print out the letter and bring it with you when you travel to Vietnam.
You can get Vietnam Visa from Kenya in two ways:
1. Get Vietnam Visa on Arrival and Visa stamped at Vietnam International Airports by applying online in website Visaonlinevietnam.com
The best convenience of Vietnam Evisa is that its travelers can enter Vietnam via 01 of 32 international checkpoints included airports, land ports and seaports.
The checkpoints list is mentioned as below:
International airports (7 airports)
|NAME OF SEAPORT||No||NAME OF SEAPORT|
|Tan Son Nhat Int Airport (HCMC)||Can Tho International Airport|
|Danang International Airport||
Cam Ranh Int Airport (Khanh Hoa)
|03||Noi Bai Int Airport (Ha Noi)||
Phu Bai Int Airport
|04||Cat Bi Int Airport (Hai Phong)|
Vietnam Visa from Kenya, On Arrival is effective for citizens who are living far away from the Vietnamese Embassies and do not want to lose the issues (passport, money or documents) by postal mail.
– Visa Administrative Institution: at Vietnam Immigration Department via applying in this website Visaonlinevietnam.com
– Processing time: 1 to 2 working days. In rush service, you can get the visa to Vietnam in 30 minutes to 4 hours.
– Required Documents: No documents needed
– How does it work? Just access in website Visaonlinevietnam.com, fill the form online, you will receive a Confirmation Letter in a few minutes to know when you get the Vietnam Visa Approval Letter.
– Normally The Approval Letter is coming to you via email within 2 working days or from 4 – 8 working hours (urgent service), in 30 minutes (in the emergency).
Finally, you take this letter + your passport + 2 photos + stamping fee 25 USD dollars for single entry or 50 USD for multiple entries to get your visa at the airport. Further information, please visit the application process.
2. Get Vietnam Entry Visa at Vietnam Embassies in Kenya
Until now, The Embassy of Vietnam has not established in Iran. You have to apply for Visa to Vietnam in person at the Vietnam Embassy near around your country.
– Processing time: it depends on you how fast you need. But for sure, you should make a call to Vietnam Embassy near your country for details.
– Required Documents: passport, money and 1 new envelope with the stamp on it and your exact home address in order to avoid losing issues.
– Before applying for Vietnam visa, make sure your passport has minimum 6 months of validity and left pages.
– For visa on arrival option, it is applicable for those traveling by air to Vietnam.
For any further information, please kindly contact us. We are willing and pleased to assist you at our best!